Scrabble word: TESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TESTS exist?
Definitions of TESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - trying something to find out about it
- noun - any standardized procedure for measuring sensitivity or memory or intelligence or aptitude or personality etc
- noun - a set of questions or exercises evaluating skill or knowledge
- noun - the act of undergoing testing
- noun - the act of testing something
- noun - a hard outer covering as of some amoebas and sea urchins
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- verb - test or examine for the presence of disease or infection
- verb - examine someone's knowledge of something
- verb - show a certain characteristic when tested
- verb - achieve a certain score or rating on a test
- verb - determine the presence or properties of (a substance)
- verb - undergo a test
- adj - to subject to an examination [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TESTABLE
There are 5 letters in TESTS: E S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TESTS plus a wildcard: TESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TESTS
Images for TESTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.