Scrabble word: TASTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does TASTES exist?
Definitions of TASTES in dictionaries:
- noun - the sensation that results when taste buds in the tongue and throat convey information about the chemical composition of a soluble stimulus
- noun - a strong liking
- noun - delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
- noun - a brief experience of something
- noun - a small amount eaten or drunk
- noun - the faculty of distinguishing sweet, sour, bitter, and salty properties in the mouth
- noun - a kind of sensing
- verb - have flavor
- verb - perceive by the sense of taste
- verb - take a sample of
- verb - have a distinctive or characteristic taste
- verb - distinguish flavors
- verb - experience briefly
- adj - to perceive the flavor of by taking into the mouth [v TASTED, TASTING, TASTES] : TASTABLE
There are 6 letters in TASTES: A E S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TASTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TASTES plus a wildcard: TASTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TASTES
Images for TASTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.