Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ESTATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does ESTATES exist?
Definitions of ESTATES in dictionaries:
- noun - everything you own
- noun - extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- noun - a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country (especially in the United Kingdom) and formerly possessing distinct political rights
- v - to provide with landed property
There are 7 letters in ESTATES: A E E S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ESTATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ESTATES plus a wildcard: ESTATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ESTATES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ESTATES
- Trousdale estates
- ... estates Dublin Ohio - Residential Architect - Columbus Ohio
- estates for sale dorset country estates for sale the new forest ...
- estates-General the first representative body in France
- Jefferson estates (Naperville IL) Homes for Sale Jefferson estates ...
- Camelback Country Club estates Paradise Valley Real Estate Paradise ...
- FileAshmore estates Exterior.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Foreclosures New Homes Resale Short Sale Single Family Residence ...
- Majestic estates IG Construction Premier Custom Home Builders New ...
- Presidential estates in Aventura. Luxury Single family homes located ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.