Scrabble word: STATES
In which Scrabble dictionary does STATES exist?
Definitions of STATES in dictionaries:
- noun - the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- noun - the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- noun - the group of people comprising the government of a sovereign state
- noun - a politically organized body of people under a single government
- noun - (chemistry) the three traditional states of matter are solids (fixed shape and volume) and liquids (fixed volume and shaped by the container) and gases (filling the container)
- noun - a state of depression or agitation
- noun - the territory occupied by a nation
- noun - the federal department in the United States that sets and maintains foreign policies
- verb - express in words
- verb - put before
- verb - indicate through a symbol, formula, etc.
- verb - to set forth in words
There are 6 letters in STATES: A E S S T T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STATES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STATES plus a wildcard: STATES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STATES
Images for STATES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.