Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SEATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SEATS exist?
Definitions of SEATS in dictionaries:
- noun - an area that includes places where several people can sit
- noun - a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane)
- noun - the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- noun - furniture that is designed for sitting on
- noun - any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit)
- noun - a center of authority (as a city from which authority is exercised)
- noun - the location (metaphorically speaking) where something is based
- noun - the legal right to sit as a member in a legislative or similar body
- noun - a part of a machine that supports or guides another part
- noun - the cloth covering for the buttocks
- verb - show to a seat
- verb - be able to seat
- verb - place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position
- verb - put a seat on a chair
- verb - provide with seats
- verb - place or attach firmly in or on a base
- verb - place in or on a seat
- v - to place on a seat (something on which one sits)
There are 5 letters in SEATS: A E S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SEATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SEATS plus a wildcard: SEATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SEATS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SEATS
- Minimum weight limits on some booster seats may put a child at risk
- Window seats 22 36 Cozy Window seats and Bay Windows With a View
- 1960s Child Car Seat Loves Photo Album
- Texas County Map with County Seat Cities
- Our Fleet - Independence Air
- FileEmirates Boeing 777-200LR First Class Suite.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- Mississippi County Seat Map
- The Peugeot 208 launches in the UK in June.
- STERLING TOWNHOUSE - WINDOW SEAT AFTER
- SIA A380 Cabin Interior Revealed - Pictures at Flightstory.net ...