Scrabble word: SWEATS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEATS exist?
Definitions of SWEATS in dictionaries:
- noun - garment consisting of sweat pants and a sweatshirt
- noun - salty fluid secreted by sweat glands
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - condensation of moisture on a cold surface
- noun - use of physical or mental energy
- verb - excrete perspiration through the pores in the skin
- adj - to give off moisture through the pores of the skin [v -SPIRED, -SPIRING, -SPIRES] : PERSPIRY
There are 6 letters in SWEATS: A E S S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEATS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEATS plus a wildcard: SWEATS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEATS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SWEATS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.