Scrabble word: WESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WESTS exist?
Definitions of WESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the countries of (originally) Europe and (now including) North America and South America
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is a 270 degrees
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the west of the Mississippi River
- noun - the direction corresponding to the westward cardinal compass point
- noun - British writer (born in Ireland) (1892-1983)
- noun - United States film actress (1892-1980)
- noun - English painter (born in America) who became the second president of the Royal Academy (1738-1820)
- noun - a location in the western part of a country, region, or city
- noun - a cardinal point of the compass
There are 5 letters in WESTS: E S S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WESTS plus a wildcard: WESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WESTS
Images for WESTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.