Scrabble word: WISEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does WISEST exist?
Definitions of WISEST in dictionaries:
- adj - having or prompted by wisdom or discernment
- adj - marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters
- adj - evidencing the possession of inside information
- adj - improperly forward or bold
- adj - having wisdom
- verb - to become aware or informed
There are 6 letters in WISEST: E I S S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WISEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WISEST plus a wildcard: WISEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WISEST
Images for WISEST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.