Scrabble word: WITNESS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WITNESS exist?
Definitions of WITNESS in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who sees an event and reports what happened
- noun - a close observer
- noun - testimony by word or deed to your religious faith
- noun - (law) a person who attests to the genuineness of a document or signature by adding their own signature
- noun - (law) a person who testifies under oath in a court of law
- verb - be a witness to
- verb - perceive or be contemporaneous with
- One who can give a firsthand account of something seen, heard, or experienced: a witness to the accident.
- One who furnishes evidence.
- Something that serves as evidence; a sign.
- One who is called on to testify before a court.
- One who is called on to be present at a transaction in order to attest to what takes place.
- One who signs one’s name to a document for the purpose of attesting to its authenticity.
- An attestation to a fact, a statement, or an event; testimony.
- To be present at or have personal knowledge of.
- To take note of; observe.
- To provide or serve as evidence of.
- To testify to; bear witness.
- To be the setting or site of: This old auditorium has witnessed many ceremonies.
- To attest to the legality or authenticity of by signing one’s name to.
- To furnish or serve as evidence; testify.
- To testify to one’s religious beliefs.
- verb - to see or know by personal experience
There are 7 letters in WITNESS: E I N S S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WITNESS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WITNESS plus a wildcard: WITNESS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WITNESS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WITNESS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.