Scrabble word: NEWS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEWS exist?
Definitions of NEWS in dictionaries:
- noun - information about recent and important events
- noun - information reported in a newspaper or news magazine
- noun - a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary
- noun - informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone
- noun - the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins
- Information about recent events or happenings, especially as reported by newspapers, periodicals, radio, or television.
- A presentation of such information, as in a newspaper or on a newscast.
- New information of any kind: The requirement was news to him.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “information about hitherto unknown events and happenings”: just heard the good news; sent advice that the mortgage would be foreclosed; a source of intelligence about the negotiations; tidings of victory; received word of the senator’s death.
- noun - a report of recent events
There are 4 letters in NEWS: E N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEWS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEWS plus a wildcard: NEWS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEWS
Images for NEWS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.