Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEANS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEANS exist?
Definitions of WEANS in dictionaries:
- verb - gradually deprive (infants and young mammals) of mother's milk
- verb - detach the affections of
- v - to withhold mother's milk from and substitute other nourishment
There are 5 letters in WEANS: A E N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEANS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEANS plus a wildcard: WEANS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEANS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEANS
- Alanis Morissette will breastfeed 16-month-old son until he weans
- Ajay brings IT Closer to Malabar The New Indian Express April 10 2008
- Brink Wallpaper 1 1440x 900 by weans on deviantART
- Details of the weapons and gear used by the Peoples Liberation Army ...
- This is a survey of a propertyyou may be looking to buy thats much ...
- Remember-Lots-Wife by Joe Crews Copyright 1990 Introduction ...
- Three Year Old weans Himself mamaTRUE parenting as practice
- Friday Fun Wee weans 2
- Backcourt weans
- Creative Sketchbook Belle & Boos Twinkling Christmas