Scrabble word: SWAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAN exist?
Definitions of SWAN in dictionaries:
- noun - stately heavy-bodied aquatic bird with very long neck and usually white plumage as adult
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - sweep majestically
- To travel around from place to place: “Swanning around Europe nowadays, are we?” (Jeffrey Archer).
- verb - to utter a solemn oath