Scrabble word: SWAN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWAN exist?
Definitions of SWAN in dictionaries:
- noun - stately heavy-bodied aquatic bird with very long neck and usually white plumage as adult
- verb - to declare or affirm solemnly and formally as true
- verb - move about aimlessly or without any destination, often in search of food or employment
- verb - sweep majestically
- To travel around from place to place: “Swanning around Europe nowadays, are we?” (Jeffrey Archer).
- verb - to utter a solemn oath
There are 4 letters in SWAN: A N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWAN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWAN plus a wildcard: SWAN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWAN
Images for SWAN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.