Scrabble word: SWANK
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWANK exist?
Definitions of SWANK in dictionaries:
- noun - elegance by virtue of being fashionable
- verb - display proudly
- adj - imposingly fashionable and elegant
- Imposingly fashionable or elegant; grand.
- Ostentatious; pretentious.
- Smartness in style or bearing; elegance.
- adj - imposingly elegant
- verb - to walk with a pompous air
There are 5 letters in SWANK: A K N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWANK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWANK plus a wildcard: SWANK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWANK
Images for SWANK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.