Scrabble word: WINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINE exist?
Definitions of WINE in dictionaries:
- noun - fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- noun - a red as dark as red wine
- verb - drink wine
- verb - treat to wine
- A beverage made of the fermented juice of any of various kinds of grapes, usually containing from 10 to 15 percent alcohol by volume.
- A beverage made of the fermented juice of any of various other fruits or plants.
- Something that intoxicates or exhilarates.
- The color of red wine.
- verb - to provide with wine (the fermented juice of the grape)
There are 4 letters in WINE: E I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINE plus a wildcard: WINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINE
Images for WINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.