Scrabble word: WINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINE exist?
Definitions of WINE in dictionaries:
- noun - fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- noun - a red as dark as red wine
- verb - drink wine
- verb - treat to wine
- A beverage made of the fermented juice of any of various kinds of grapes, usually containing from 10 to 15 percent alcohol by volume.
- A beverage made of the fermented juice of any of various other fruits or plants.
- Something that intoxicates or exhilarates.
- The color of red wine.
- verb - to provide with wine (the fermented juice of the grape)