Scrabble word: WINCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINCE exist?
Definitions of WINCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the facial expression of sudden pain
- noun - a reflex response to sudden pain
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - make a face indicating disgust or dislike
- A shrinking or startled movement or gesture.
- verb - to shrink back involuntarily
There are 5 letters in WINCE: C E I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINCE plus a wildcard: WINCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINCE
Images for WINCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.