Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIN exist?
Definitions of WIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a victory (as in a race or other competition)
- noun - something won (especially money)
- verb - be the winner in a contest or competition
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - attain success or reach a desired goal
- To achieve victory or finish first in a competition.
- To achieve success in an effort or a venture: struggled to overcome the handicap and finally won.
- To achieve victory or finish first in.
- To receive as a prize or reward for performance.
- To achieve or attain by effort: win concessions in negotiations.
- To obtain or earn (a livelihood, for example).
- To make (one’s way) with effort.
- To reach with difficulty: The ship won a safe port.
- To take in battle; capture: won the heights after a fierce attack.
- To succeed in gaining the favor or support of; prevail on: Her eloquence won over the audience.
- To gain the affection or loyalty of.
- To appeal successfully to (someone’s sympathy, for example).
- To persuade (another) to marry one: He wooed and won her.
- To discover and open (a vein or deposit) in mining.
- To extract from a mine or from mined ore.
- A victory, especially in a competition.
- First place in a competition.
- An amount won or earned.
- verb - to free grain from impurities
- verb - to be victorious
There are 3 letters in WIN: I N W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIN plus a wildcard: WIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIN
Images for WIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.