Scrabble word: WIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIN exist?
Definitions of WIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a victory (as in a race or other competition)
- noun - something won (especially money)
- verb - be the winner in a contest or competition
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - attain success or reach a desired goal
- To achieve victory or finish first in a competition.
- To achieve success in an effort or a venture: struggled to overcome the handicap and finally won.
- To achieve victory or finish first in.
- To receive as a prize or reward for performance.
- To achieve or attain by effort: win concessions in negotiations.
- To obtain or earn (a livelihood, for example).
- To make (one’s way) with effort.
- To reach with difficulty: The ship won a safe port.
- To take in battle; capture: won the heights after a fierce attack.
- To succeed in gaining the favor or support of; prevail on: Her eloquence won over the audience.
- To gain the affection or loyalty of.
- To appeal successfully to (someone’s sympathy, for example).
- To persuade (another) to marry one: He wooed and won her.
- To discover and open (a vein or deposit) in mining.
- To extract from a mine or from mined ore.
- A victory, especially in a competition.
- First place in a competition.
- An amount won or earned.
- verb - to free grain from impurities
- verb - to be victorious