Scrabble word: TWINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWINS exist?
Definitions of TWINS in dictionaries:
- noun - (mineralogy) two interwoven crystals that are mirror images on each other
- noun - the third sign of the zodiac
- noun - either of two offspring born at the same time from the same pregnancy
- noun - (astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Gemini
- noun - a waterfall in the Snake River in southern Idaho
- noun - a duplicate copy
- verb - duplicate or match
- verb - bring two objects, ideas, or people together
- verb - grow as twins
- verb - give birth to twins
- verb - to bring together in close association
There are 5 letters in TWINS: I N S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWINS plus a wildcard: TWINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWINS
Images for TWINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.