Scrabble word: WINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINS exist?
Definitions of WINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a victory (as in a race or other competition)
- noun - something won (especially money)
- verb - be the winner in a contest or competition
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - attain success or reach a desired goal
- verb - to free grain from impurities
- verb - to be victorious
There are 4 letters in WINS: I N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINS plus a wildcard: WINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINS
Images for WINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.