Is WINKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- noun - closing one eye quickly as a signal
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - signal by winking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- verb - to close and open one eye quickly
There are 5 letters in WINKS: I K N S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINKS, to go: WINKS?
Rearrange the letters in WINKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WINKS
What's nearby WINKS
Lookup in Wiki for WINKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINKS"