Scrabble word: WINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINKS exist?
Definitions of WINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat)
- noun - closing one eye quickly as a signal
- noun - a reflex that closes and opens the eyes rapidly
- verb - signal by winking
- verb - gleam or glow intermittently
- verb - briefly shut the eyes
- verb - force to go away by blinking
- verb - to close and open one eye quickly
There are 5 letters in WINKS: I K N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINKS plus a wildcard: WINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINKS
Images for WINKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.