Scrabble word: WINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WINGS exist?
Definitions of WINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a means of flight or ascent
- noun - stylized bird wings worn as an insignia by qualified pilots or air crew members
- noun - a movable organ for flying (one of a pair)
- noun - one of the horizontal airfoils on either side of the fuselage of an airplane
- noun - a stage area out of sight of the audience
- noun - a unit of military aircraft
- noun - the side of military or naval formation
- noun - a hockey player stationed in a forward position on either side
- noun - (in flight formation) a position to the side and just to the rear of another aircraft
- noun - a group within a political party or legislature or other organization that holds distinct views or has a particular function
- noun - the wing of a fowl
- noun - a barrier that surrounds the wheels of a vehicle to block splashing water or mud
- noun - an addition that extends a main building
- verb - travel through the air
- verb - to travel by means of wings (organs of flight)
There are 5 letters in WINGS: G I N S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WINGS plus a wildcard: WINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WINGS
Images for WINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.