Scrabble word: SWIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIG exist?
Definitions of SWIG in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- verb - strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- verb - to swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught
- A deep draft, especially of liquor; a gulp.
- verb - to drink deeply or rapidly
There are 4 letters in SWIG: G I S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWIG plus a wildcard: SWIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIG
Images for SWIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.