Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SWIGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWIGS exist?
Definitions of SWIGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- verb - strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- verb - to swallow hurriedly or greedily or in one draught
- v - to drink deeply or rapidly
There are 5 letters in SWIGS: G I S S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWIGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWIGS plus a wildcard: SWIGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWIGS
Images for SWIGS
- Swanky swigs
- New old stock spats Im thinking these will be perfect for someone ...
- swigs in Downtown Perrysburg Photograph - swigs in Downtown Perrysburg ...
- Vintage Swanky swigs Childrens Juice Glasses with Animals - Set of ...
- Southern swigs Beverage Dispenser gallon - LiveStock Concepts
- swigs_ httptwitpic.comnj3hj Lower Tahquamenon Falls first ...
- Swanky swigs Glasses Set Of 4 yellow vintage unknown
- Swanky swigs Green Leaves Red Tomatoes- Juice Size (40-50-60s ...
- So this is the glass that introduced me to the term Swanky swigs. I ...