Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WHIGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WHIGS exist?
Definitions of WHIGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the political party that urged social reform in 18th and 19th century England
- noun - a supporter of the American Revolution
- noun - a member of the Whig Party that existed in the United States before the American Civil War
- n - one who interprets history as a continuing victory of progress over reactionary forces
There are 5 letters in WHIGS: G H I S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WHIGS plus a wildcard: WHIGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIGS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WHIGS
- Politics 311 Can whigs Make a Come Back
- The whigs with 806 Main St. & Amo Joy - Apr 9th Spin Nightclub
- Democracy and Republicanism Real whigs Event view
- The Tories And The whigs Pulling For A Crown image - vector clip art ...
- THE whigs SET TV DATES ETC. - Ventvox
- The Afghan whigs
- Afghan whigs Free listening concerts stats & pictures at Last ...
- The Afghan whigs Biography Pics Music Discography 100 XR - The ...
- The Afghan whigs - Black Love
- Abraham Lincoln The Story of a Great Politician The end of the Whig ...