Scrabble word: WHIG
Is WHIG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of WHIG in dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the political party that urged social reform in 18th and 19th century England
- noun - a supporter of the American Revolution
- noun - a member of the Whig Party that existed in the United States before the American Civil War
- A member of an 18th- and 19th-century British political party that was opposed to the Tories.
- A supporter of the war against England during the American Revolution.
- A 19th-century American political party formed to oppose the Democratic Party and favoring high tariffs and a loose interpretation of the Constitution.
- noun - one who interprets history as a continuing victory of progress over reactionary forces
There are 4 letters in WHIG: G H I W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WHIG
Click to search all anagrams of WHIG plus a wildcard: WHIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WHIG
Images for WHIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.