Scrabble word: WEIGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIGH exist?
Definitions of WEIGH in dictionaries:
- verb - have a certain weight
- verb - show consideration for
- verb - determine the weight of
- verb - have weight
- verb - to be oppressive or burdensome
- To determine the weight of by or as if by using a scale or balance.
- To measure or apportion (a certain quantity) by or as if by weight.
- To balance in the mind in order to make a choice; ponder or evaluate: weighed the alternatives and decided to stay.
- To choose carefully or deliberately: weigh one’s words.
- To raise (anchor).
- To be of a specific weight.
- To press heavily.
- To raise anchor.
- To cause to bend down with added weight: vines that were weighed down with grapes.
- To burden or oppress: were weighed down with cares; responsibilities that wore me down.
- To be weighed before or after an athletic contest.
- To have one’s baggage weighed, as at an airport.
- To enter as a participant: She weighed in with some pertinent facts.
- verb - to determine the weight of