Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEIGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIGH exist?
Definitions of WEIGH in dictionaries:
- verb - have a certain weight
- verb - show consideration for
- verb - determine the weight of
- verb - have weight
- verb - to be oppressive or burdensome
- To determine the weight of by or as if by using a scale or balance.
- To measure or apportion (a certain quantity) by or as if by weight.
- To balance in the mind in order to make a choice; ponder or evaluate: weighed the alternatives and decided to stay.
- To choose carefully or deliberately: weigh one’s words.
- To raise (anchor).
- To be of a specific weight.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_C.
- To press heavily.
- To raise anchor.
- To cause to bend down with added weight: vines that were weighed down with grapes.
- To burden or oppress: were weighed down with cares; responsibilities that wore me down.
- To be weighed before or after an athletic contest.
- To have one’s baggage weighed, as at an airport.
- To enter as a participant: She weighed in with some pertinent facts.
- v - to determine the weight of
There are 5 letters in WEIGH: E G H I W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEIGH plus a wildcard: WEIGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEIGH
Images for WEIGH
- Baby weigh-In Amma Parenting Center Pregnancy & Early Infancy ...
- weight Belt and Continuous weighers manufacturers
- Experts suggest that you shouldnt weight yourself every day because ...
- Does the soul weigh 21 grams
- Angie in T.O. weigh-IN WEDNESDAY - THE BEGINNING
- After all the guilt and self-loathing that you put yourself through ...
- weighs to Go Blog Put Down the Donut Food. Fitness ...
- Salter Add And weigh Jug Scale Make & Bake Palmers
- best time to weigh yourself Best Time To weigh Yourself
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.