Is WEIGH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEIGH in various dictionaries:
- verb - have a certain weight
- verb - show consideration for
- verb - determine the weight of
- verb - have weight
- verb - to be oppressive or burdensome
- To determine the weight of by or as if by using a scale or balance.
- To measure or apportion (a certain quantity) by or as if by weight.
- To balance in the mind in order to make a choice; ponder or evaluate: weighed the alternatives and decided to stay.
- To choose carefully or deliberately: weigh one’s words.
- To raise (anchor).
- To be of a specific weight.
- To press heavily.
- To raise anchor.
- To cause to bend down with added weight: vines that were weighed down with grapes.
- To burden or oppress: were weighed down with cares; responsibilities that wore me down.
- To be weighed before or after an athletic contest.
- To have one’s baggage weighed, as at an airport.
- To enter as a participant: She weighed in with some pertinent facts.
- verb - to determine the weight of
There are 5 letters in WEIGH: E G H I W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIGH
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEIGH, to go: WEIGH?
Rearrange the letters in WEIGH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEIGH
What's nearby WEIGH
Lookup in Wiki for WEIGH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEIGH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEIGH"