Scrabble word: WEIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIGHT exist?
Definitions of WEIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- noun - sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting
- noun - the relative importance granted to something
- noun - an artifact that is heavy
- noun - an oppressive feeling of heavy force
- noun - a system of units used to express the weight of something
- noun - a unit used to measure weight
- noun - (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
- verb - weight down with a load
- verb - present with a bias
- A measure of the heaviness of an object.
- The force with which a body is attracted to Earth or another celestial body, equal to the product of the object’s mass and the acceleration of gravity.
- A unit measure of gravitational force: a table of weights and measures.
- A system of such measures: avoirdupois weight; troy weight.
- The measured heaviness of a specific object: a two-pound weight.
- A metallic solid used as a standard of comparison in weighing.
- An object used to hold something else down.
- A counterbalance in a machine.
- A heavy object, such as a dumbbell, lifted for exercise or in athletic competition.
- A factor assigned to a number in a computation, as in determining an average, to make the number’s effect on the computation reflect its importance.
- Burden; oppressiveness.
- The greater part; preponderance: The weight of the evidence is against the defendant.
- Ponderous quality: the weight of the speaker’s words.
- A classification according to comparative lightness or heaviness.
- The heaviness or thickness of a fabric in relation to a particular season or use.
- To add to, by or as if by attaching a weight; make heavy or heavier.
- To load down, burden, or oppress.
- To increase the weight or body of (fabrics) by treating with chemicals.
- To assign weights or a weight to.
- To cause to have a slant or bias: weighted the rules in favor of homeowners.
- To assign to (a horse) the weight it must carry as a handicap in a race.
- verb - to add weight (heaviness) to
There are 6 letters in WEIGHT: E G H I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEIGHT plus a wildcard: WEIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEIGHT
Images for WEIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.