Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIGHT exist?
Definitions of WEIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - the vertical force exerted by a mass as a result of gravity
- noun - sports equipment used in calisthenic exercises and weightlifting
- noun - the relative importance granted to something
- noun - an artifact that is heavy
- noun - an oppressive feeling of heavy force
- noun - a system of units used to express the weight of something
- noun - a unit used to measure weight
- noun - (statistics) a coefficient assigned to elements of a frequency distribution in order to represent their relative importance
- verb - weight down with a load
- verb - present with a bias
- A measure of the heaviness of an object.
- The force with which a body is attracted to Earth or another celestial body, equal to the product of the object’s mass and the acceleration of gravity.
- A unit measure of gravitational force: a table of weights and measures.
- A system of such measures: avoirdupois weight; troy weight.
- The measured heaviness of a specific object: a two-pound weight.
- A metallic solid used as a standard of comparison in weighing.
- An object used to hold something else down.
- A counterbalance in a machine.
- A heavy object, such as a dumbbell, lifted for exercise or in athletic competition.
- A factor assigned to a number in a computation, as in determining an average, to make the number’s effect on the computation reflect its importance.
- Burden; oppressiveness.
- The greater part; preponderance: The weight of the evidence is against the defendant.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_I.
- Ponderous quality: the weight of the speaker’s words.
- A classification according to comparative lightness or heaviness.
- The heaviness or thickness of a fabric in relation to a particular season or use.
- To add to, by or as if by attaching a weight; make heavy or heavier.
- To load down, burden, or oppress.
- To increase the weight or body of (fabrics) by treating with chemicals.
- To assign weights or a weight to.
- To cause to have a slant or bias: weighted the rules in favor of homeowners.
- To assign to (a horse) the weight it must carry as a handicap in a race.
- v - to add weight (heaviness) to
There are 6 letters in WEIGHT: E G H I T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEIGHT plus a wildcard: WEIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEIGHT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEIGHT
- Sensa weight-Loss System one month update This Mama Cooks On a Diet ...
- weight lifting brain
- Calculate Your weight Loss Goals Joslin Diabetes Center Blog
- Cant Lose weight Solutions
- ... weight but to maintain the weight loss you achieve you need to
- weight Loss Coaching
- weight loss
- weight loss The Best Rapid weight Loss Techniques
- ... ) & Read Helpful weight Loss Articles On HelpMeLoseweightForGood.com
- weight thing to know of you are often ignored body-weight Go ...