Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EIGHT exist?
Definitions of EIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of seven and one
- noun - a group of United States painters founded in 1907 and noted for their realistic depictions of sordid aspects of city life
- noun - one of four playing cards in a deck with eight pips on the face
- adj - being one more than seven
- The cardinal number equal to 7 + 1.
- The eighth in a set or sequence.
- An eight-oared racing shell.
- An eight-cylinder engine or motor vehicle.
- noun - a number
There are 5 letters in EIGHT: E G H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EIGHT plus a wildcard: EIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EIGHT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.