Scrabble word: HEIGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does HEIGHT exist?
Definitions of HEIGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - the vertical dimension of extension
- noun - the highest level or degree attainable
- noun - (of a standing person) the distance from head to foot
- noun - elevation especially above sea level or above the earth's surface
- The distance from the base of something to the top.
- Elevation above a given level, as of the sun or a star above the horizon; altitude.
- The condition or attribute of being relatively or sufficiently high or tall.
- Stature, especially of the human body.
- The highest or uppermost point; the summit or apex.
- The highest or most advanced degree; the zenith: at the height of her career.
- The point of highest intensity; the climax: the height of a storm.
- An eminence, such as a hill or mountain.
- A high point or position.
- High rank, estate, or degree.
- Loftiness of mind.
- Arrogance; hauteur: “He returned me a very resolute answer, and full of height” (Oliver Cromwell).
- noun - the highest point
There are 6 letters in HEIGHT: E G H H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HEIGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HEIGHT plus a wildcard: HEIGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HEIGHT
Images for HEIGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.