Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: THIGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIGH exist?
Definitions of THIGH in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the leg between the hip and the knee
- noun - the upper joint of the leg of a fowl
- The portion of the human leg between the hip and the knee.
- The corresponding part of the hind leg of a quadruped or other vertebrate animal.
- The second segment of a bird’s leg, containing the tibia and fibula.
- The femur of an insect’s leg.
- adj - a part of the leg [n -S] : THIGHED
There are 5 letters in THIGH: G H H I T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to THIGH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word THIGH plus a wildcard: THIGH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word THIGH
Images for THIGH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.