Scrabble word: THIGH
In which Scrabble dictionary does THIGH exist?
Definitions of THIGH in dictionaries:
- noun - the part of the leg between the hip and the knee
- noun - the upper joint of the leg of a fowl
- The portion of the human leg between the hip and the knee.
- The corresponding part of the hind leg of a quadruped or other vertebrate animal.
- The second segment of a bird’s leg, containing the tibia and fibula.
- The femur of an insect’s leg.
- adj - a part of the leg [n -S] : THIGHED