Scrabble word: WEIGHTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIGHTY exist?
Definitions of WEIGHTY in dictionaries:
- adj - having relatively great weight
- adj - powerfully persuasive
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- adj - weighing heavily on the spirit
- adj - excessively fat
- Having considerable weight; heavy.
- Burdensome; oppressive: weighty problems.
- Of great consequence; momentous: the weighty matters before the delegates at the peace talks.
- Having great power or influence: a weighty argument.
- Solemn; serious: weighty music.
- adj - having great weight
There are 7 letters in WEIGHTY: E G H I T W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEIGHTY plus a wildcard: WEIGHTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEIGHTY
Images for WEIGHTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.