Scrabble word: WEIGHTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIGHTY exist?
Definitions of WEIGHTY in dictionaries:
- adj - having relatively great weight
- adj - powerfully persuasive
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- adj - weighing heavily on the spirit
- adj - excessively fat
- Having considerable weight; heavy.
- Burdensome; oppressive: weighty problems.
- Of great consequence; momentous: the weighty matters before the delegates at the peace talks.
- Having great power or influence: a weighty argument.
- Solemn; serious: weighty music.
- adj - having great weight