Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WEIGHTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WEIGHTY exist?
Definitions of WEIGHTY in dictionaries:
- adj - having relatively great weight
- adj - powerfully persuasive
- adj - of great gravity or crucial import
- adj - weighing heavily on the spirit
- adj - excessively fat
- Having considerable weight; heavy.
- Burdensome; oppressive: weighty problems.
- Of great consequence; momentous: the weighty matters before the delegates at the peace talks.
- Having great power or influence: a weighty argument.
- Solemn; serious: weighty music.
- adj - having great weight
There are 7 letters in WEIGHTY: E G H I T W Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WEIGHTY plus a wildcard: WEIGHTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WEIGHTY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WEIGHTY
- Louie Anderson lightens up on weighty issue - South Bend Tribune
- From Plump to Curvy Sonakshis weighty Journey
- weighty CONFESSION Mid-Night Eaterys shockingly sinful loophole ...
- Math are very weighty by marial18 on deviantART
- Comic strip weighty Cases
- weighty Life The Melancholy Baby and the Prom Queen
- weighty Wednesday pass the dressing
- weighty issues [The Attic]
- 2352 - mighty weighty Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Art Gifts Art Living Room weighty Weiner Dog Wall Clock