Scrabble word: WRINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRINGS exist?
Definitions of WRINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a twisting squeeze
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid
- verb - to twist so as to compress
There are 6 letters in WRINGS: G I N R S W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRINGS plus a wildcard: WRINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRINGS
Images for WRINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.