Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRING exist?
Definitions of WRING in dictionaries:
- noun - a twisting squeeze
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid
- To twist, squeeze, or compress, especially so as to extract liquid.
- To extract (liquid) by twisting or compressing.
- To wrench or twist forcibly or painfully: wring the neck of a chicken.
- To clasp and twist or squeeze (one’s hands), as in distress.
- To clasp firmly and shake (another’s hand), as in congratulation.
- To cause distress to; affect with painful emotion: a tale that wrings the heart.
- To writhe or squirm, as in pain.
- v - to twist so as to compress
There are 5 letters in WRING: G I N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRING plus a wildcard: WRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRING
Images for WRING
- Definition of wring verb from the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
- Fame Magazine wring savings
- wringing Grip
- Der neue Wischmop mit dem genialen Auswringsystem
- easy wring clean easy wring clean
- Kaatje V - Set geelgouden trouwringen
- Image P4261423_1000x750 Page B.W. Ring
- Our constituency is on a knife edge and every vote will genuinely ...
- Trouwringen Cober Trouwringen Oss