Scrabble word: WRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRING exist?
Definitions of WRING in dictionaries:
- noun - a twisting squeeze
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid
- To twist, squeeze, or compress, especially so as to extract liquid.
- To extract (liquid) by twisting or compressing.
- To wrench or twist forcibly or painfully: wring the neck of a chicken.
- To clasp and twist or squeeze (one’s hands), as in distress.
- To clasp firmly and shake (another’s hand), as in congratulation.
- To cause distress to; affect with painful emotion: a tale that wrings the heart.
- To writhe or squirm, as in pain.
- verb - to twist so as to compress
There are 5 letters in WRING: G I N R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WRING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WRING plus a wildcard: WRING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WRING
Images for WRING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.