Scrabble word: WRING
In which Scrabble dictionary does WRING exist?
Definitions of WRING in dictionaries:
- noun - a twisting squeeze
- verb - twist and press out of shape
- verb - twist and compress, as if in pain or anguish
- verb - obtain by coercion or intimidation
- verb - twist, squeeze, or compress in order to extract liquid
- To twist, squeeze, or compress, especially so as to extract liquid.
- To extract (liquid) by twisting or compressing.
- To wrench or twist forcibly or painfully: wring the neck of a chicken.
- To clasp and twist or squeeze (one’s hands), as in distress.
- To clasp firmly and shake (another’s hand), as in congratulation.
- To cause distress to; affect with painful emotion: a tale that wrings the heart.
- To writhe or squirm, as in pain.
- verb - to twist so as to compress