Scrabble word: STEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEW exist?
Definitions of STEW in dictionaries:
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables
- verb - be in a huff
- verb - bear a grudge
- verb - cook slowly and for a long time in liquid
- To undergo cooking by boiling slowly or simmering.
- To suffer with oppressive heat or stuffy confinement; swelter.
- To be in a state of anxiety or agitation.
- A dish cooked by stewing, especially a mixture of meat or fish and vegetables with stock.
- A mixture likened to this dish.
- Mental agitation: in a stew over the lost keys.
- A brothel.
- A flight attendant.
- adj - to cook by boiling slowly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : STEWABLE