Scrabble word: STEW
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEW exist?
Definitions of STEW in dictionaries:
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables
- verb - be in a huff
- verb - bear a grudge
- verb - cook slowly and for a long time in liquid
- To undergo cooking by boiling slowly or simmering.
- To suffer with oppressive heat or stuffy confinement; swelter.
- To be in a state of anxiety or agitation.
- A dish cooked by stewing, especially a mixture of meat or fish and vegetables with stock.
- A mixture likened to this dish.
- Mental agitation: in a stew over the lost keys.
- A brothel.
- A flight attendant.
- adj - to cook by boiling slowly [v -ED, -ING, -S] : STEWABLE
There are 4 letters in STEW: E S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEW plus a wildcard: STEW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEW
Images for STEW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.