Scrabble word: STREW
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREW exist?
Definitions of STREW in dictionaries:
- verb - spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- verb - cover
- To spread here and there; scatter: strewing flowers down the aisle.
- To cover (an area or a surface) with things scattered or sprinkled: “Italy... was strewn thick with the remains of Roman buildings” (Bernard Berenson).
- To be or become dispersed over (a surface).
- To spread (something) over a wide area; disseminate.
- verb - to scatter about
There are 5 letters in STREW: E R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STREW plus a wildcard: STREW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREW
Images for STREW
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.