Scrabble word: STREW
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREW exist?
Definitions of STREW in dictionaries:
- verb - spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- verb - cover
- To spread here and there; scatter: strewing flowers down the aisle.
- To cover (an area or a surface) with things scattered or sprinkled: “Italy... was strewn thick with the remains of Roman buildings” (Bernard Berenson).
- To be or become dispersed over (a surface).
- To spread (something) over a wide area; disseminate.
- verb - to scatter about