Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: STREW
In which Scrabble dictionary does STREW exist?
Definitions of STREW in dictionaries:
- verb - spread by scattering ("straw" is archaic)
- verb - cover
- To spread here and there; scatter: strewing flowers down the aisle.
- To cover (an area or a surface) with things scattered or sprinkled: “Italy... was strewn thick with the remains of Roman buildings” (Bernard Berenson).
- To be or become dispersed over (a surface).
- To spread (something) over a wide area; disseminate.
- v - to scatter about
There are 5 letters in STREW: E R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STREW
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STREW plus a wildcard: STREW?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STREW
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STREW
- strew Summerhill Garden Centre Essex
- KRISTEN STEWART E IL FIDANZATO MICHAEL ANGARANO
- La Tarta Encantada TARTA BURRITO IGOR
- Kilimanjaro Mountain Resort strewth still three days walk to the top
- scypha spicule strew picture by labpictures - Photobucket
- 6th August 1999
- Nicki Minaj Graphics Code Nicki Minaj Comments & Pictures
- michael angarano katrandan
- Photo Steve Trewhella
- Image Steve Trewhella - A stand of sea lace Chorda filum image width ...