Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WATERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does WATERS exist?
Definitions of WATERS in dictionaries:
- noun - United States actress and singer (1896-1977)
- noun - the serous fluid in which the embryo is suspended inside the amnion
- noun - binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid
- noun - the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean)
- noun - once thought to be one of four elements composing the universe (Empedocles)
- noun - a facility that provides a source of water
- noun - liquid excretory product
- noun - a liquid necessary for the life of most animals and plants
- verb - supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams
- verb - provide with water
- verb - secrete or form water, as tears or saliva
- verb - fill with tears
- v - to sprinkle with water (a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid)
There are 6 letters in WATERS: A E R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WATERS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WATERS plus a wildcard: WATERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WATERS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WATERS
- Still waters
- Living waters Ving Tsun Centre Hamilton
- Deep waters - Free Christian Wallpaper - Deep waters is a Free ...
- Roger waters - Roger waters Photo (31611568) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Roger waters The Wall Live O2 Arena London 18th May 2011 May ...
- Beside Quiet waters - Free Christian Wallpaper - Beside Quiet waters ...
- Roger waters This is not 60s b.s. - 60 Minutes - CBS News
- Living waters
- Size of this preview 800 439 pixels . Other resolution 320 175 ...
- Muddy waters All Axess