Scrabble word: STEWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEWARD exist?
Definitions of STEWARD in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who manages property or other affairs for someone else
- noun - the ship's officer who is in charge of provisions and dining arrangements
- noun - an attendant on an airplane
- noun - a union member who is elected to represent fellow workers in negotiating with management
- noun - one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- One who manages another’s property, finances, or other affairs.
- One who is in charge of the household affairs of a large estate, club, hotel, or resort.
- A ship’s officer who is in charge of provisions and dining arrangements.
- An attendant on a ship or an airplane.
- An official who supervises or helps to manage an event.
- A shop steward.
- verb - to control or direct