Scrabble word: STEWARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does STEWARD exist?
Definitions of STEWARD in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who manages property or other affairs for someone else
- noun - the ship's officer who is in charge of provisions and dining arrangements
- noun - an attendant on an airplane
- noun - a union member who is elected to represent fellow workers in negotiating with management
- noun - one having charge of buildings or grounds or animals
- One who manages another’s property, finances, or other affairs.
- One who is in charge of the household affairs of a large estate, club, hotel, or resort.
- A ship’s officer who is in charge of provisions and dining arrangements.
- An attendant on a ship or an airplane.
- An official who supervises or helps to manage an event.
- A shop steward.
- verb - to control or direct
There are 7 letters in STEWARD: A D E R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to STEWARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word STEWARD plus a wildcard: STEWARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word STEWARD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for STEWARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.