Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WASTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does WASTER exist?
Definitions of WASTER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who dissipates resources self-indulgently
- noun - a person who destroys or ruins or lays waste to
- adj - located in a dismal or remote area
- One that wastes: a waster of time; a waster of money.
- One that lays waste; a destroyer: a waster of enemy cities.
- v - to use thoughtlessly
There are 6 letters in WASTER: A E R S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WASTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WASTER plus a wildcard: WASTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WASTER
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WASTER
- Josh Holloway Desktop Wallpaper - Josh Holloway Desktop Background
- Monopol picture by mindwaster - Photobucket
- Time-waster of the day November 2 2011 BlogDailyHerald ...
- Fringe Thursdays-Why Everyone Should Love Olivia Paperwasters Blog
- Paint abstract art with Flame - Time waster
- waster tyre oil refinery equipment
- wasterbull - El Blog del Gamer Cmic Metal Gear Solid
- Canadian Nissan Truck Club View topic - Another time waster...
- The Funny Pages Exam-answers Wasting Time
- Davids Time-waster May 2012
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.