Scrabble word: SWEET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEET exist?
Definitions of SWEET in dictionaries:
- noun - English phonetician
- noun - a dish served as the last course of a meal
- noun - a food rich in sugar
- noun - the taste experience when sugar dissolves in the mouth
- noun - the property of tasting as if it contains sugar
- adj - having or denoting the characteristic taste of sugar
- adj - having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
- adj - pleasing to the ear
- adj - pleasing to the senses
- adj - pleasing to the mind or feeling
- adj - having a natural fragrance
- adj - (used of wines) having a high residual sugar content
- adj - not containing or composed of salt water
- adj - not soured or preserved
- adj - with sweetening added
- adv - in an affectionate or loving manner (`sweet' is sometimes a poetic or informal variant of `sweetly')
- Having the taste of sugar or a substance containing or resembling sugar, as honey or saccharin.
- Containing or derived from sugar.
- Retaining some natural sugar; not dry: a sweet wine.
- Pleasing to the senses; agreeable: the sweet song of the lark; a sweet face.
- Pleasing to the mind or feelings; gratifying: sweet revenge.
- Having a pleasing disposition; lovable: a sweet child.
- Kind; gracious: It was sweet of him to help out.
- Fragrant; perfumed: a sweet scent.
- Not saline or salted: sweet water; sweet butter.
- Not spoiled, sour, or decaying; fresh: sweet milk.
- Free of acid or acidity: sweet soil.
- Low in sulfur content: sweet fuel oil.
- In a sweet manner; sweetly.
- Sweet taste or quality; sweetness.
- Something sweet to the taste.
- Foods, such as candy, pastries, puddings, or preserves, that are high in sugar content.
- Sweet potatoes: candied sweets.
- Chiefly British.
- A sweet dish, such as pudding, served as dessert.
- A sweetmeat or confection.
- A dear or beloved person.
- Enamored of; in love with.
- adj - pleasing to the taste
- noun - something that is sweet
There are 5 letters in SWEET: E E S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEET plus a wildcard: SWEET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEET
Images for SWEET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.