Scrabble word: SWEETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SWEETS exist?
Definitions of SWEETS in dictionaries:
- noun - English phonetician
- noun - a dish served as the last course of a meal
- noun - a food rich in sugar
- noun - the taste experience when sugar dissolves in the mouth
- noun - the property of tasting as if it contains sugar
- adj - pleasing to the taste
- noun - something that is sweet
There are 6 letters in SWEETS: E E S S T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SWEETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SWEETS plus a wildcard: SWEETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SWEETS
Images for SWEETS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.