Is NESTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NESTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- noun - a kind of gun emplacement
- noun - a cosy or secluded retreat
- noun - a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- noun - furniture pieces made to fit close together
- verb - inhabit a nest, usually after building
- verb - fit together or fit inside
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - gather nests
- verb - to build a nest (a structure for holding bird eggs)
There are 5 letters in NESTS: E N S S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NESTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of NESTS, to go: NESTS?
Rearrange the letters in NESTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NESTS
What's nearby NESTS
Lookup in Wiki for NESTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NESTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NESTS"