Scrabble word: NESTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does NESTS exist?
Definitions of NESTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a structure in which animals lay eggs or give birth to their young
- noun - a kind of gun emplacement
- noun - a cosy or secluded retreat
- noun - a gang of people (criminals or spies or terrorists) assembled in one locality
- noun - furniture pieces made to fit close together
- verb - inhabit a nest, usually after building
- verb - fit together or fit inside
- verb - move or arrange oneself in a comfortable and cozy position
- verb - gather nests
- verb - to build a nest (a structure for holding bird eggs)
There are 5 letters in NESTS: E N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NESTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NESTS plus a wildcard: NESTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NESTS
Images for NESTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.