Scrabble word: SCENTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCENTS exist?
Definitions of SCENTS in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- noun - an odor left in passing by which a person or animal can be traced
- noun - any property detected by the olfactory system
- verb - cause to smell or be smelly
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - apply perfume to
- verb - to fill with an odor
There are 6 letters in SCENTS: C E N S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCENTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCENTS plus a wildcard: SCENTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCENTS
Images for SCENTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.