Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCENT exist?
Definitions of SCENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- noun - an odor left in passing by which a person or animal can be traced
- noun - any property detected by the olfactory system
- verb - cause to smell or be smelly
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - apply perfume to
- A distinctive, often agreeable odor.
- A perfume: an expensive French scent.
- An odor left by the passing of an animal.
- The trail of a hunted animal or fugitive.
- The sense of smell: a bear’s keen scent.
- A hint of something imminent; a suggestion: caught the scent of a reconciliation.
- To perceive or identify by the sense of smell: dogs scenting their prey.
- To suspect or detect as if by smelling: scented danger.
- To fill with a pleasant odor; perfume: when blossoms scent the air.
- v - to fill with an odor
There are 5 letters in SCENT: C E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCENT plus a wildcard: SCENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCENT
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCENT
- scent Marketing scent Sciences Corp.
- ... No. 9 New York Limited Edition The scent of Peace Swarovski
- scent OF A WOMAN
- scent Circle Reminiscent of a hanging car freshener each scent ...
- scent of a Woman Wallpaper - Korean Dramas Wallpaper (28560409 ...
- scent Can Be a Powerful Memory Trigger
- scent of a Woman Sakashys Blog
- ... Computers Windows 7 Summer scent - windows desktop background
- scent-of-a-Woman-1992-Tango-scent-of-a-woman-3350187-600-900.jpgThe ...
- scent of a Woman