Scrabble word: SCENT
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCENT exist?
Definitions of SCENT in dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is pleasant
- noun - an odor left in passing by which a person or animal can be traced
- noun - any property detected by the olfactory system
- verb - cause to smell or be smelly
- verb - catch the scent of
- verb - apply perfume to
- A distinctive, often agreeable odor.
- A perfume: an expensive French scent.
- An odor left by the passing of an animal.
- The trail of a hunted animal or fugitive.
- The sense of smell: a bear’s keen scent.
- A hint of something imminent; a suggestion: caught the scent of a reconciliation.
- To perceive or identify by the sense of smell: dogs scenting their prey.
- To suspect or detect as if by smelling: scented danger.
- To fill with a pleasant odor; perfume: when blossoms scent the air.
- verb - to fill with an odor
There are 5 letters in SCENT: C E N S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCENT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCENT plus a wildcard: SCENT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCENT
Images for SCENT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.