Scrabble word: SUNSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNSET exist?
Definitions of SUNSET in dictionaries:
- noun - the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- noun - atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- noun - the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- adj - of a declining industry or technology
- adj - providing for termination
- The event or time of the daily disappearance of the sun below the western horizon.
- Providing for the automatic termination of a government program or agency unless deliberately reauthorized by law: a state-funded program with a sunset provision.
- noun - the descent of the sun below the horizon in the evening