Scrabble word: SUNSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNSET exist?
Definitions of SUNSET in dictionaries:
- noun - the time in the evening at which the sun begins to fall below the horizon
- noun - atmospheric phenomena accompanying the daily disappearance of the sun
- noun - the daily event of the sun sinking below the horizon
- adj - of a declining industry or technology
- adj - providing for termination
- The event or time of the daily disappearance of the sun below the western horizon.
- Providing for the automatic termination of a government program or agency unless deliberately reauthorized by law: a state-funded program with a sunset provision.
- noun - the descent of the sun below the horizon in the evening
There are 6 letters in SUNSET: E N S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNSET plus a wildcard: SUNSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNSET
Images for SUNSET
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.