Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASSET
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASSET exist?
Definitions of BASSET in dictionaries:
- noun - smooth-haired breed of hound with short legs and long ears
- verb - appear at the surface
- v - to protrude above the soil
There are 6 letters in BASSET: A B E S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASSET
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASSET plus a wildcard: BASSET?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASSET
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASSET
- basset Hound puppies Dog breed site
- basset Hound The Life of Animals
- ... bassethound bassetcharakter basset-hound bassetbasset
- Puppy Time The basset Hound
- 1024x768 basset hound puppy desktop PC and Mac wallpaper
- FileTricolor basset-hound.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- ... .bizarrebear.netUSERIMAGESbasset%20HOUND1249%20%205%20X%206(4).JPG
- How to Train a Petit basset Griffon Vendeen Dog Training
- basset Hound Dog on Chair Wallpaper Animals Desktops and Stock ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.