Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASKETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASKETS exist?
Definitions of BASKETS in dictionaries:
- noun - a container that is usually woven and has handles
- noun - the quantity contained in a basket
- noun - horizontal circular metal hoop supporting a net through which players try to throw the basketball
- noun - a score in basketball made by throwing the ball through the hoop
- n - a wooden container
There are 7 letters in BASKETS: A B E K S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASKETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASKETS plus a wildcard: BASKETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASKETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASKETS
- Bushel Style baskets
- All Things Christmas 2012 Christmas Hampers
- ... LADY Beautiful High-Quality Rattan & Wicker baskets and Home Decor
- Willow Cookery Basket
- Butcher s Willow Basket
- ... Wicker Hamper baskets Wholesale Wicker baskets UK Wood Wool UK
- Loading zoom..
- Unpeeled Willow Log Basket with Lining
- Drop Shipping Gift baskets Gift Basket Drop Shipper
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.