Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASEST
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASEST exist?
Definitions of BASEST in dictionaries:
- adj - serving as or forming a base
- adj - of low birth or station (`base' is archaic in this sense)
- adj - (used of metals) consisting of or alloyed with inferior metal
- adj - not adhering to ethical or moral principles
- adj - having or showing an ignoble lack of honor or morality
- adj - illegitimate
- adj - debased
- adj - morally low
There are 6 letters in BASEST: A B E S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASEST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASEST plus a wildcard: BASEST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASEST
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASEST
- Aston Villa Gifts Shop - Official Football Merchandise.com
- Base Station Sector Antennas for PCS and Cellular Co-location
- Pegasusbasestar Discussion - Page 3 - Battlestar Galactica Online
- Pagina nueva 1
- punching is frowned upon unless it is out of frustration with those ...
- Club de Tiro Olimpico VALDEUVAS - VI Trofeo Bodegas Aruspide
- ) Banila Co. The basest Multiple Base SPF30 ...
- Hr kommer en bild p min frisyr mabasest
- Posted Image
- Club de Tiro Olimpico VALDEUVAS - VI Open Ciudad de Valdepeas
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.