Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BREASTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BREASTS exist?
Definitions of BREASTS in dictionaries:
- noun - the front of the trunk from the neck to the abdomen
- noun - either of two soft fleshy milk-secreting glandular organs on the chest of a woman
- noun - meat carved from the breast of a fowl
- noun - the part of an animal's body that corresponds to a person's chest
- verb - meet at breast level
- verb - reach the summit (of a mountain)
- verb - confront bodily
- verb - to confront boldly
There are 7 letters in BREASTS: A B E R S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BREASTS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BREASTS plus a wildcard: BREASTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BREASTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BREASTS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.