Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASSETS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASSETS exist?
Definitions of BASSETS in dictionaries:
- noun - smooth-haired breed of hound with short legs and long ears
- verb - appear at the surface
- v - to protrude above the soil
There are 7 letters in BASSETS: A B E S S S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASSETS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASSETS plus a wildcard: BASSETS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASSETS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASSETS
- First Class Twas Night B4 Christmas
- Basset Rescue of Central California
- Dog Breeds Add comments
- Say Hello to Tango and Cash a pair of happy Basset Hounds owned by a ...
- The basset hound puppy grows to be a fairly large dog but with short ...
- Maple Street bassets - Sugar City Idaho Dog Breeders - Dog Breeder ...
- Basset Hounds - Hound Dogs Photo (15363317) - Fanpop fanclubs
- Llus bassets - Biografa y bibliografa Taurus Espaa
- Voila un chantillon de mimiques de bassets artsiens normands
- Photo chien Basset de Westphalie - 4763 - Wamiz
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.