Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BASSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BASSES exist?
Definitions of BASSES in dictionaries:
- noun - the lowest part of the musical range
- noun - the lowest part in polyphonic music
- noun - an adult male singer with the lowest voice
- noun - the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- noun - any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
- noun - the lowest adult male singing voice
- noun - the member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
- noun - nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
- n - an edible fish
There are 6 letters in BASSES: A B E S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BASSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BASSES plus a wildcard: BASSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BASSES
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BASSES
- bass-guitar-jerzy-drozd-basses Excellency-V
- My bass collection Fender Hofner Mustang Precision Jazz Squire
- The Paddock Orchestra - Double Bass
- headless bassView electric basskepoon Product Details from Changle ...
- Les basses Lakland chez Brocn Roll
- Achat Fender Deluxe - Jazz Bass Active comparer prix stocks et ...
- Recent Photos The Commons Getty Collection Galleries World Map App ...
- Deux basses actives Millenium chez Peavey
- basses Electriques Fender - Deluxe Active P-Bass - Navy Blue Metallic ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.