Scrabble word: BRASSES
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRASSES exist?
Definitions of BRASSES in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of copper and zinc
- noun - a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- noun - the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- noun - an ornament or utensil made of brass
- noun - the section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
- noun - a memorial made of brass
- verb - to coat with brass (an alloy of copper and zinc)
There are 7 letters in BRASSES: A B E R S S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRASSES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRASSES plus a wildcard: BRASSES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRASSES
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BRASSES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.